Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Past, Present & Future

Past
2009 was set on fire in February when layoffs affected me personally. I'm already anxiously awaiting New Year's Eve. Since "tomorrow is promised to nobody" how do I live the next four and a half months? Here is what is happening.

Present
I am looking for a masters swimming team to settle into. Same for a gym. It may be a YMCA or a private club. The "where" depends on if I get a full time job or create a full time job.

Future
Get busy livin'! I am finishing up some things that I will announce here as soon as I get the go ahead from some folks I am talking with. New site! This blog and an expanded web site will be online soon. Most importantly, many of my athletes are approaching major milestones. For some, it is a 50 pound weight loss or a first triathlon/5 km and for others, a first Ironman. Regardless of which end of the spectrum, I have found some real enjoyment coaching both types of athlete this year.

Go get 'em!



1 comment: