Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fun

Coming out of an interview into a parking garage at 4:00 pm. By all appearances, a normal Thursday afternoon. Out of the corner of my eye I see a car move. Can't be. I must be seeing things. Car moves again in a more rhythmic motion. I'm parked opposite of this car, so I have to walk by the car in motion.

You guessed it.

Two people naked and getting it on in their work parking garage. Couldn't wait until 5:00 pm? I first thought, "Obviously, they aren't married, as sex has to be scheduled via Palm pilot or Microsoft Project."

The three thoughts I had instantly...

How is she going to fix her hair?

I wonder if they are married to other people?

I wonder what the security folks are doing right now?

Off to ride...err, my bike.

**Time and date may be slightly changed to protect the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment