Friday, October 31, 2008

November No Pop Challenge


As a Pepsi stock holder this is against my better judgement to announce this...however, as an athlete with much weight to lose before the 2009 season it is time to throw down.

I challenge the readers of this blog to pass on all pop for the month of November.

Beginning tomorrow...no pop. None. I'll have to get my caffeine from iced coffee and tea but not that sweat fizzy greatness that is Pepsi (or Coca-Cola). To make this more interesting...should I slip and have a soda/Pepsi/Coke etc...I will pay $20 to ALS and Cancer research; that's right $40 for one stinkin' can.
I'm serious about 2009 and I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob!
    GREAT challenge! Good luck...I would participate, but I NEVER drink pop, so no challenge for me! :) Jen H.

    ReplyDelete