Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The folks to have lunch with...

I forgot to add these to my "tag"...sorry, busy week...

Who I would want to have lunch with...I find I'd want questions answered.

1) The founding fathers of the USA and ask them what they really meant by some of the language in the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights.

2) Jesus and the 12 Disciples, Buddha, Muhammad, Tao and any other religious figure.  We'd talk about just who is "right" and figure out this religion thing once and for all.  I studied at least 18 different religions in college and they all have similarities as well as claim to be the "one true religion"...I'm just confused and follow my faith...well, on faith.

3) Lance Armstrong, Floyd Landis, Tyler Hamilton, David Millar, Marco Pantani

4) Dave Scott, Mark Allen, Scott Molina, Scott Tinley, Commander John Collins

5) My grandparents (as young people)...three are no longer here physically, one mentally.  I miss their wisdom and long meals together.

6) Jesse Owens, Steve Prefontaine, Joan Benoit Samuelson, Mark Spitz, Michael Phelps and Darra Torres

7) John Belushi, Chris Farley, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, John and Bobby Kennedy and a really convincing fortune teller

No comments:

Post a Comment