I have been "reading" a lot of books on the iPod. I love that I can do whatever I want and still read or listen to a podcast like the Competitor Radio Show with Bob Babbitt and Paul Huddle.
From a music perspective, I have one of the widest tastes in music you might ever hear about.
Here is a sample of what I listened to while lifting yesterday:
- The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
- Enter Sandman - Metallica
- Demon Speeding - Rob Zombie
- Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
- What I Want (featuring Slash) - Daughtry
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Vertigo - U2
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Pink Cadillac - Bruce Springsteen
- Bla Bla Bla (Abbentenza In F.M. Mix) - Gigi d'Agostino
- Don't be Afraid of the Dark - Robert Cray
- Mustang Sally - Buddy Guy
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - John Lee Hooker
- Steppin' Out with My Baby - Tony Bennett
- Just in Time - Frank Sinatra
- Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
- Gangsta Gangsta - NWA
- Barcelona Nights - Ottmar Liebert
- Gimmie Shelter - The Rolling Stones
- Shame - Sister Hazel
- Who Am I (What's My Name)? - Snoop Dogg
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Spirit in the Sky - Kentucky Headhunters
- Beer in Mexico - Kenny Chesney
- Fanfare for the Common Man - London Symphony Orchestra
- One Eight Seven - Dr. Dre
- Fire in My Soul - Johny Fiasco's Flame on Mix Dubai
...and a whole lot of "Destination Ibiza: Chill out Music"
While listening to all of this I came up with my own iPod moment. A transitional moment in life when you think of something new a new idea (or several things if you are anything like me). After dinner I cleaned up our nasty home "office" and did some additional exercises. One day in a row...tomorrow we go for two.