Thursday, April 10, 2008

GO ELISABETH! WIN MISS USA!


My wife's cousin Elisabeth Crawford is "Miss Michigan'. She is a great "kid" and we are really pulling for her.
I only know one other person (Julie Kleffman) who was Miss Illinois a few years back. (I swam with Julie's brothers Eric and Lance.) Julie should have won Miss USA but now, via the magic of the Internet...I ask you to do the Chicago-like thing and STUFF THE BALLOT BOX for Elizabeth. Vote early and vote often. Go to www.nbc.com and vote for most photogenic.

E's mom Gloria was very nice.

Elisabeth Crawford, Miss Michigan
Full Name: Elisabeth Crawford
Hometown: Coetepec, Mexico
Birthday: 4/18/82
College: Texas State Technical College
Charities: The Susan G. Komen Foundation, Queen for a Day, Muscular Dystrophy Association, after losing my mother to cancer four years ago, I founded Active for Life on Cancer.
Dream Job: To be a traveling host for the Travel Channel
Hobbies: Dancing, volunteering, cooking, photography, traveling, reading.
Biggest Influence/Role Model: My Mother, Gloria Crawford
Favorite Movie: Clear and Present Danger
Favorite Song: "Survivor" by Destiny's Child
Favorite Sport: Track
Favorite Food: Authentic Mexican food

No comments:

Post a Comment