Friday, November 16, 2007

Tag, I'm it! 5 Things You Don't Know about Me

I was "tagged" by Jennifer...who was tagged by Liz. The name of the game is to list five things that your blog readers don't know about you.

1) I have walked across hot coals. (barefoot)

2) I only started swimming as a kid to get stronger for baseball.
(It paid for college. NCAA Div. I - 7 varsity letters - 4 swimming, 3 water polo* - injury)

3) My first airline trip was at age 17. (Which is why I love to travel now.)

4) I have worked on three continents and managed people on six who were working on projects/programs I run. (90 companies as a consultant- I've seen 90 ways of how not to run a major corporation and waste money.)

5) I speak four languages; Spanish, French, Italian and English. (one very well, one well and two...well poorly)

BONUS: I love to scuba dive. Peaceful and relaxing...one requirement - warm, clear water only.

No comments:

Post a Comment