Friday, November 16, 2007

30 Runs in 30 Days: The Challenge

I'm off to prepare for the 2008 season. I'll be running every day for the next 30 days. Here is the protocol and rules, should you be tempted to accept my challenge.
  1. A run is defined as any run effort where heart rate is more than 130 and less than 157 average.
  2. The run must be at least 45 minutes in length to qualify as a run.
  3. Runners may "bank" runs in order to take a day off each week. I will not run on Monday's...so one day a week I will run 2 x.
  4. Pace and distance do not matter as long as the heart rate is aerobic or easy.
  5. Numbers will be recorded on this blog for you to follow along.
  6. If you feel a *tweak* (read: injury) starting...elliptical is ok but you must us the arm handles and go for 60 minutes instead of 45.

I'll be eating right during this time and expect to post an overall weight loss as well. I will not report numbers but just a number at the end.

45 days until 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment